Thursday, June 26, 2008

New idea for my carrots

For some reason my carrots are not thriving in my raised bed (on-ground), so I planted some in planters where I put some nasturtiums. I hope that they are compatible. I feel like I am running out of time this summer to get my carrots going, so I thought I would try this. Also, it didn't help that we had really big hail the other night....it tore apart my lettuce plants and ripped off some branches on my tomatoes. But, the tomatoes seem ok, but my lettuce is hurting. I am going to plant some more lettuce as well.

I am trying not to obsess about the plants that are not doing well...carrots and now my lettuce. My cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers are growing well, so I am concentrating on that. It is easy to get frustrated, but I am new at this.

I will be posting pictures this week....

No comments: